[DeTomaso] Track committee nightmare....

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 15:11:29 EDT 2010

In a message dated 7/30/10 9:23:09 AM, bjbstewart at yahoo.com writes:

> maybe not, but sounds like he was having a great time :-)

When I was autocrossing, at one event a guy and his chickie-poo were
driving by in their Corvette roadster, saw the cars running around the course, so
they drove into the lot and never stopped. They pulled right out in the
middle of the course while two other cars were already running; no helmets, no
safety inspection, no registration. Finally after we started throwing pylons
at him, he pulled off course while making obscene hand signals and left the
lot- still not slowing down. Fortunately we got his license number and put
out a "Shoot-On Sight" warning to all the other N. CA clubs if he ever showed
up in their neighborhood. To say he missed the whole concept is an
understatement! FWIW- J DeRyke