[DeTomaso] Wanted - blingy a-arm cover thing

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jul 28 14:44:00 EDT 2010

No... they go -faster- with shiny parts.  Handling is a totally
different matter.  For Handling, you need extremely wide, short
sidewall tires that extend at least six inches beyond the fender lip,
-and- have mudflaps installed at an extreme angle behind them to
provide the aerodynamic response necessary during cornering.

Asa Jay
<tongue firmly in cheek>

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home