[DeTomaso] parking brake and passenger floor pan advice

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 12:42:09 EDT 2010

Rob, I too thought of doing this. I went out to the wrecking yard and
pulled the parking brake lever for a Fiero which also mounts on the rocker panel
side, not in the middle of the floor. Porche 914s also mount this way.
Trouble with any of these parking brakes is, you also need the cable that goes
with them- the left side cable half is considerably shorter than the right
side since the handle is offset, so routing the cable is much more complicated.
Heck, removing the Fiero cable took hours! The parts are in the garage
waiting their turn.... Good luck & let me know if you get yours completed- J
DeRyke