[DeTomaso] ZDDP - is this stuff any good?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Jul 28 09:15:55 EDT 2010

Dear Charlie,

FWIW, that is what I use. I am in the process of converting to Mobile 1 20-50, which used to have ZDDP in it. However, that is no longer reliably true and I may be spiking it with a snort of ZDDPlus. I think it would be as good as the other similar products on the market.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles