[DeTomaso] Needed shocks - the follow up

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed Jul 28 00:03:01 EDT 2010

OK, so, I know Mikey is going to think I'm partially nuts, but I've done an
about-face on canning the Aldan shocks for the Konis, for now.

After the upwelling of support for the Aldans, I felt it only fair that I
give them another chance.  Besides, $200 to rebuild a couple of shocks is
heck of a lot cheaper than $1200.  I have to admit, I love the ride on the
Aldans when they were new, and so did my wife.  I'm still going to up the
front springs to 450 and add the 7/8" rear sway bar.

The fact that my fridge died the day after I ordered the Konis didn't help .
. . .

Thanks to Mad Dawg and everybody else for the input.

Mike Thomas
Yellow 74 L #6328