[DeTomaso] Twin turbo what is it?

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue Jul 27 10:09:47 EDT 2010

Mike,

The motor has been out of the car quite a while and was purchased by someone in the Seattle area.  He bought it for a Maverick that he is building but it is wider than the front shock towers.
I have been told by another list member the turbos are an old Lance Nist design from the 70's.
So now all I have to do is deal with the unknown boost and knock without the fuel injection controller.

Thanks,
jerry