[DeTomaso] Oklahoma Cook-off and car show.

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Mon Jul 26 18:59:32 EDT 2010

I was asked to contact other 'P' car owners in the area to see if we could
get a contingent together.
Am going to Put the Pantea in this show.  It is more a show and shine, since
there is no entry fee, no judging and no trophies.  Since mine is not really
"show ready"  I am hoping to get more local talent to show aff the marque.

If you will contact me I will send you an entry form and other information.

knottsj at galstar.com

This was Bob Duenners reply last friday.
"That would be great!! We have an 89 Lambo Countach (Anniversary Edition),
It's like a time machine. Also a Delorean, Many Ferrari's, (an Enzo as
well), 3 Ford GT 500's, several early Lotus's, Jags, etc. The list is
growing every day. Your car would be great.  "

This is from the announcement:
Many of you have expressed an interest in doing a cooking team for the Cook
Off. Each team gets 20 steaks to cook and two to submit for competition. We
still need a few cars as well. Let me know if you know of someone who has a
classic or exotic car for the show (Free). The proceeds benefit the
Community Food Bank and Iron Gate Feeding ministry of Trinity Church. We
have many corporate sponsors but need more. Thanks, Bob Duenner 605-8555
Check out //oksteakcookoff.com.   Forward to your friends. Thx.
The Oklahoma Championship Steak Cook-off and car show will be held August
28, 2010 in beautiful downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. We would like to invite all
steak lovers whether you think you are a grillmaster or just love the taste
of a mouth watering rib eye steak.
Over 1500 steaks were cooked last year and this year promises to be even
bigger. More than 50 grills of all shapes and sizes will fill the air with
the sweet smell of sizzling meat. Be sure and come early to assist in
judging the new "Appetizer/anything but steak "category, where the public
picks the winner. Also this year enjoy a massive car show with over 70
classic cars; and be sure to enjoy the juried Art show inside Trinity
Church.
Once again this years steaks will be 16OZ Certified Angus Beef Rib-eyes, the
only beef brand endorsed and monitored by the American Angus Association's
28,000 cattle ranchers.
All proceeds from this event go to help less fortunate Tulsans, through
organizations like Community Food Bank, Iron Gate, Habitat for Humanity and
New Hope.
Join us August 28 to cook or to dine at the largest steak dinner in the
Sooner state.  See you downtown!

jerry