[DeTomaso] Not running ...

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Mon Jul 26 10:31:00 EDT 2010

Well, the car starts. I didn't manage to bring it up to idle but I think I have the timing in the right zone (using Jack's "marking" method). Just need a second set of hands to make the timing adjustments as I'm doing all of this without the hatch open.

Off to work, then engaging the wife for assistance this afternoon. Fingers still crossed!

Thanks,
EA