[DeTomaso] retrotek speed - long

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 07:29:19 EDT 2010

retrotek is the original company I think.  they were recently bought by proffesional products.  Professional products makes a nice, very well priced harmonic balancer that I bought.  looks very pretty in person.  no probs so far.  justin

I got the last of the polished powerjection 2 systems for a good price, but the powerjection 3 systems are more compact, and cost less.  defintely one of the more economical ways to do electronic fuel injection.  I think the whole system can be done for under $2000 (throttle body, computer, sensors, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, fuel lines), but it is possible I am blocking part of the expenses out of my brain given how much overbudget my car already is.