[DeTomaso] Not running ...

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Mon Jul 26 00:22:10 EDT 2010

I am thinking that the pin itself might be, literally, 1mm too short. It snugs up to a nice flush fit against the gear, but it only has the thickness of the gear sleeve as leverage. An extra half mm on each end and a few good bangs with the hammer would make me feel way better.

Dropping the oil pan is not an option right now. I need to be on the road come Wednesday!

I am going to toss the dist back in and see if she fires up in the morning. Too late to wake the neighbours now ...

Thanks,
EA