[DeTomaso] Not running ...

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Sun Jul 25 15:26:45 EDT 2010

Thanks, Bill.

I checked the PCV from the valve cover to the carb. Looks good - as does the distributor's vac advance.
I tightened the carb nuts and tried again and now she won't even come to life ... So I think Mike is correct about the gear pin.

Is it possible to pull the distributor and get it back in WITHOUT removing the bulhead/hatch?

Thanks,
EA