[DeTomaso] Need a lead for rubber exhaust hanger material for the Goose!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 11:04:51 EDT 2010

Just type in "rubber" at http://www.mcmaster.com

They have a very large selection.

--- On Sun, 7/25/10, steven.liebenow at att.net <steven.liebenow at att.net> wrote:

From: steven.liebenow at att.net <steven.liebenow at att.net>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Need a lead for rubber exhaust hanger material for the Goose!
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 1:40 AM

All,

I would like to find a source of solid rubber material suitable for fab'ing
exhaust hanger for my new stainless mufflers for the Goose!  Must be 1" or 24mm
thick.

I tried the Pantera version, but it is too big center to center hole by about
1/2"....ass dragger muffler....not a good thing!

My prev hangers were 3/4" material but the thinness caused the chassis hangers
to distort when tightened down....not good.  ...and they are cracking....time
for new.

The Goose uses two different lengths....so if I can find the right material,
will be cutting and drilling to fit......

I've searched a bazillion muffler sites etc....to no avail.

Thanks!!!
Steve