[DeTomaso] Need new shocks - which to go with

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Sat Jul 24 17:28:47 EDT 2010

Dear Dan,

Now, there you go throwing out facts......! Well, pressurized and heated comfy cargo compartments certainly shoot a big hole in the low pressure exposure failure mode theory of shock absorbers.!!

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

PS: do you think that traveling in the cargo hold of modern jets internationally would be much worse than flying in the coach section?