[DeTomaso] Need new shocks - which to go with

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Sat Jul 24 14:44:02 EDT 2010

Dear Ken,

You wrote:

:
" What we may be seeing here is that Aldan shocks don't take low pressure too well.  Assuming that the various comments are accurate, the failure rates are significantly higher in Europe than in the US.  The shocks shipped to Europe are probably shipped air freight and experience a period of very low pressure that may damage some seals resulting in future failure".

$$$$$$ Perhaps. I would suspect that Konis tolerate air shipment better than the Aldans and that the Konis have a much lower failure rate even with air shipment.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles