[DeTomaso] Aldans OK by me

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:16:12 EDT 2010

I got my set of Aldans through one of the group buys. The price was right. They behave fine. Aldan was happy to swap a couple of sets of springs for free, I did have to pay the postage back and forth.
After 4000 miles (over 200 miles of that, at least, at the NHMS road course) one showed evidence of a seep, Back it went in a USPS flat rate box (about $11). It was back in my hands, repaired for no charge, in a week. I think that could happen somewhere around forty plus times before I approach the cost of a set of new Konis.
Larry.