[DeTomaso] Need new shocks - which to go with

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 05:58:37 EDT 2010

No failures here in street, baby butt smooth open track or rough open road race
conditions with Aldan Shocks in 25 years!  That included the early steel and
later billet gas double adjustables.

40 open road races at speed on some very tough road conditions in Mexico, Texas
and Nevada. Or driving the Pantera to the beach and no Aldan failures....unless
you guys live in New York City and London and are driving through potholes what
is the problem.

No surprise we are not hearing from everyone else who has "not" had a problem. I
think for the money they are a bargain. You guys gotta stop beating up on the
vendors.

P.S. Someone send this letter to Aldan! ;-)>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com