[DeTomaso] Matching numbers - dataplate mounted in the front trunk

Mike McDougal mdmcdougal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 21:28:52 EDT 2010

  My 72,  #3482 does not have the plate and there are no holes there to
mount one.  That area is unrestored.

   Another 72 near me,    #4055  Has a plate and the small body service
number tag too.  They look original to me.

 So,  Is there any reason for this ?

  Mike McDougal  #3482

Berry,
My 3400 pre-L checks out as yours, but as I have?mentioned before my engine
# doesn't match.
Bud 3400