[DeTomaso] Need new shocks - which to go with

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Jul 23 19:38:53 EDT 2010

Dear Mike,

               FWIW,  both of my Panteras have PPCenter Konis and springs.
Pantera number one has had them for about thirteen years with no leakage.
Pantera number two has had them for about six years and similar trouble free
use.  I can recommend the Pantera Performance Center Koni spring and shock
package to you.

                           Warmest regards, Chuck Engles