[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 72, Issue 23- Old Aldins

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 15:31:11 EDT 2010

I actually had stock Konis on the front (no spacers)
and Quellas shocks on the back (those are the ones I
had changed the heims out ) had Quella stickers on them
Jack now has them and told me the heims were shot again
when I gave them to him.. so second time on heims in a
short time

Then I bought Larry's shocks- which had springs way too soft

and then I went to Aldins which for me work the best
at least for what I do ...Tracking the car

Bob Benson