[DeTomaso] European Track Days?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:24:04 EDT 2010

An exclusive track day may be a different beast, but just driving the
Autobahn I wouldn't consider in the same sentence as "track day". It is
often congested and you often travel slower than in many other European
countries. But even if you do find open road, you are just buzzing along in
a straight line on a huge, wide highway. It isn't what I'd consider a
thrill, really.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"