[DeTomaso] Can I take down a new M6?

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Jul 23 02:43:19 EDT 2010

2010-07-23 08:32, Charles McCall skrev:
> Agreed. My new Audi had its first recommended oil change at 30.000km,
> and the dealer wouldn't change it before as he considered it a complete
> waste of money.

Yup. I thought it would be a good idea to change the oil after a year,
and about 12000km, and the dealer didn't want to do that. They said I
should wait for the car telling me it wanted a service. It must be done
before it is two years though for warranty.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18