[DeTomaso] Need new shocks - which to go with

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 23:21:21 EDT 2010

It sounds like your mind is already made up.... realizing it's time to ditch the Aldan's is the single biggest step.

I have QA1's (what were Carrera's) on both Pantera's and very happy with them. Available from Summit Racing in either single or double adjustable with either heim or poly ends and a variety of spring rates available off the shelf too. Some of the Pantera vendors will sell you them too if you are conscious of giving them the business.

Julian