[DeTomaso] Can I take down a new M6?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:56:00 EDT 2010

If your Pantera is close to stock you should tell you friend that as a
responsible adult you don't race on the street. The BMW red lines at 8250rpm
and has a 7 speed F1 type paddle shifter or a 6 speed manual. At the speeds
both cars are capable you stand a chance of crossing the finish line in jail
or the cemetery. As much as I hate to admit it In either case I think you
will lose.
Boyd