[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 72, Issue 22- CAM LOPE

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 17:37:51 EDT 2010

Not sure why they can't program the lope into the
EFI systems... I watched a show a few years back
on a prototype Ford Gt type and they could hardly
get the thing to run... next day the tuner shows up
with his laptop.. got it running in about 5 minutes
then tweaked for a while to get the performance
The last thing he did was tweak the idle and give
it the lump a real FLAT TAPPET CAM gives a true
muscle car...why can't they do that with a bolt on system
and don't tell me smog or smooth bs idle

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera- Solid lifter cam- 830 Nascar Holley