[DeTomaso] FAST EFI

Jørn C. Olsen joernco at online.no
Thu Jul 22 16:06:44 EDT 2010

I have also one of the custom made EFI setups from Kelly Coffield.
My 408 is now by the engine shop installing the EFI.  I will use Pectel SQ6
engine management system. http://www.cosworth.com/Default.aspx?id=1090263
The reason for that choice is that it has good reputation and my engine
builder sells and know this system very well.  Not cheap, but........
I`m also converting the engine to dry sump lubrication.  Tired of changing
bronce gears on the distributor.

J.C.