[DeTomaso] Deal in Spokane or Hayden?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jul 22 14:33:34 EDT 2010

Pre-L outside with the single pod dash inside.  Yes, Hayden, ID is
about 40 minutes from me.  I've not seen this car in the area before.
I may have to take a trip up there this weekend to see what's up and
get some better photos.  Used to be white, hmmmm, makes me wonder why
they repainted it.  Their web site claims -all- their cars go through
a local mechanic shop, so I might have to go there as well to get more
info.

We'll see what happens.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home