[DeTomaso] Overheating Issue

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jul 22 00:47:12 EDT 2010

Mark,

This is a good illustration of we sometimes fall into group-think or
even simply forget the obvious stuff.  I know one person mentioned
timing and that was a good point, but we often forget carb tune.  Very
glad you got it resolved in such an easy manner.  It's like driving a
new car again I bet.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie