[DeTomaso] FAST EFI

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 20:24:47 EDT 2010

Check out the latest issue of Mustang Monthly (August 2010). There's a
"Carburetor to EFI: Easy Fuel Injection Swap" article in which they install a
Powerjection III EFI system on a 351C in a 70 Mach1.

https://www.circsource.com/images/mags/mustangmonthly/osc_coverimage0_210w.jpg

Sounds like a nice system.

Cheers!
Garth