[DeTomaso] Matching numbers

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jul 21 20:12:48 EDT 2010

The number on this plate:
http://teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=374

Must match the number on the rear of the engine block, on the drivers
side, just below the head and above the bell housing of the
transmission.  I have a photo of it, but apparently haven't uploaded
it to the site, or got it lost in some shuffle of photos.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home