[DeTomaso] FAST EFI

wdemelo at cogeco.ca wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Wed Jul 21 15:56:08 EDT 2010

I have the FAST EXI system. It works well and has all the bells and whistles. Thats why its popular with the drag racers
because youcan do anything you want. I dont think it's any better than the other hi-end systems out there.
My suggestion is to get a system that your local tuner is familiar with. You need to be computer literate and know
engine management techniques in order to tune yourself. I'm not able to do this. I went with XFI because my engine
builder was familiar with it and I intended on building a twin turbo system until the markets crashed.
If I was going to do it again, I would use a "self-tuning" system.They don't have all the bells and
whistles(boost,nitrous,trans brake,etc) but is perfect for a street car. FAST and others offer these systems now and
they are quite reasonable in price.
Will