[DeTomaso] synthetic vs pennzoil

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:55:32 EDT 2010

Pantera friends, For those who have concerns about the removal of zinc and
phosphorous from most of the on the shelf oils, my engine builder here in
Oklahoma recommends Joe Gibbs Racing oil. I am a fan. I do know it has been
formulated to address those additives.

If you have time you should read up on the tech articles and info. It
addresses all the concerns discussed on this thread. Additives, detergents,
zinc and phosphorous, choosing viscosities, modern vehicle applications vs
classics...cam needs and break in...etc. Lots of good site info.

http://www.joegibbsracingoil.com/index.html

Cullen