[DeTomaso] Fw: Re: NPC Speed Record Set

zumzum at cox.net zumzum at cox.net
Tue Jul 20 19:55:14 EDT 2010

Gentlemen,
Think about 268. mph which is about 394. feet per second, that is fast!!! Imagine what all is going on at that speed. Too much.
We all think and quietly pray that we are the bad one, but this comes along and drastically challenges our cave man functions.
We should all be in awe of this record.
Jeff Cobb