[DeTomaso] NPC Speed Record Set

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Jul 20 16:01:44 EDT 2010

 Fighter aircraft of any type can only run a few minutes in after
burner, full throttle above Mach before they are bone dry. It is an
"Escape" capability.
 On Tue 20/07/10  3:54 PM , hemipanter at hemipanter.se sent:
 Reminds me that the Swedish aircraft Viggen burns a tank in 6 minutes
at
 full trottle. That is 1000 liters/min....
 Goran
 > And it uses some obscene amount of fuel....I think it was Jeremy
Clarkson
 > or
 > the other Brit that drove it on Top Gear and said ( while at speed)
that