[DeTomaso] Le Mans photos

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 20:10:51 EDT 2010

[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic tour photos

Charlie & Mike's photos always make me feel I am right  there traveling the
world!  Thank you both for sharing  your incredible adventures with us.
Most of the photos are  wonderful; except 2 hours worth of Mike's  bad ones :
)   Of  Mike's I boiled it down to my 3 favorites:
1. Best photo was #299 with the "HOT" driver in the #57  Capaldi/Almator
2. Second best #328 I believe it would be the home and picturesque  views
of Claude DuBois'
3. #328 Little boy with charming face enjoying campfire