[DeTomaso] cooling system

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:08:27 EDT 2010

Personally I would remove

On Jul 19, 2010 2:23 PM, <LEVITT1946 at aol.com> wrote:

Hello Fellow Pantera Owners,

The Gumball Pantera is reaching its final stages of completion. My body
shop called today with a question that I could not answer .

When I originally upgraded my water pump and thermostat I  noticed a brass
ring with a penny soldered into the center of it .I called one  of the
vendors out in los angeles and they told me to remove the penny and so I
 did.
Today the body shop called me and told me that the brass ring is not the
only water diverter under the thermostat in my car. My question is .....What
should be below the thermostat? Only the brass ring without the penny? or
should  it be the brass ring and something below the brass ring to divert
the
water  correctly.

Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,