[DeTomaso] Chassis Drain Holes

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 11:49:43 EDT 2010

I had read somewhere that it was also a "good Idea" to take a flexible probe
and spray either a rust inhibator , tractor oil , or one of those chemical
like Eastwood sells that converts Ferric Oxide into a hard shell that will
prevent further oxidation (rust) from occurring. Ant thoughts or comments on
this strategy?
Boyd