[DeTomaso] front brake rotors

pcncmotorsports at aol.com pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 22:21:14 EDT 2010

Yes, early 65-67 Mustang rotors will work. They are vented, the same thickness, and just a tad smaller than the stock front Pantera rotors.
Knock out the metric studs from the Pantera hubs, reassemble with the new rotors, and that is it.

See this:

http://tinyurl.com/POCA-mustang-rotors

Click the photos and read all the text, not just the short descriptions.

PLEASE NOTE: The part numbers referenced were good when I did this conversion. But an owner recently ordered the same #'s, from Brake Warehouse, and got hub and rotor one-piece castings, NOT stand-alone rotors.

The foundries fill vendors orders with both one piece hub-rotor castings, and separate rotors meant to re-use the original hubs. While the one-piece units are a direct drop in on Pantera spindles, bearings and all, you will need new Mustang-sized spindle-nut dust covers. You will be stuck with SAE thread front studs, too. And the one piece castings cannot be used on the rear at all.

Feel free to contact me off list for more info.

Larry