[DeTomaso] European Track Days?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:04:14 EDT 2010

Pistonheads is a good place to start for a UK track listing (and there are agood number of active ones), from there I guess it's researching each track's schedule.

http://www.pistonheads.com/trackdays/products.asp

Alternatively get in touch with one of the De Tomaso Drivers Club members in the UK or Roland Jackel would likely be a good resource in continental Europe.

Julian