[DeTomaso] European Track Days?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 12:24:03 EDT 2010

How about the Autobahn or the Nurburgring ? The Autobahn still  has lots of
areas with unlimited speed limits and  "The Ring" One of the most
challenging race tracks in the world is open to the general public on a
regular basis as a toll rd. I believe the only time it is closed to the
public is when they are having an actual race. Drive a lap of The
Nürburgring in your
car<http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/nuerburgring-race-track/tickets.html?no_cache=1>for
22 Euros (4, 8, 15 and 25 lap tickets available)  The link above will
bring you to the "Ring's" page that will give you all the info you need.
The 14 mile track is more challenging then any of the "track day" events
normally available  at  the various track day evens sponsored by our local
clubs and there is no comparisson  to the cost. Instead of  spending $300
for a day you can start at  € 22.00 per lap (14 miles). Obviously it is
allot more expensive to get your machine to Germany! But this has to rank
among the ultimate tracks to test your metal. It could also be your last!
This link is to the page in english   Drive the
ring!<%20%20http://goeurope.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=goeurope&cdn=travel&tm=255&f=00&su=p531.51.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=0&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.nuerburgring.de/en/nuerburgring-race-track/tickets.html%3Fno_cache%3D1>

Good luck and have fun!

Boyd