[DeTomaso] lower support shaft

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sun Jul 18 08:38:05 EDT 2010

Not that it is relevant but my pushbutton; 1280 was finished in 1972.
Subsequently many items on it were not traditional pushbutton items. It
has the later uprights, both decklid pushbutton AND door jamb decklid
release, a ribbed decklid, 3rd generation exhaust and many other items
found on 1972 cars.