[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic tour photos

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 05:26:49 EDT 2010

Great minds think alike - for those who can't get enough of Le Mans Classic
photos, or of the tour before the event, I've loaded *my* pictures to the
POCA website. They are more or less in chronological order, with a little
description of what you are seeing in each photo.

Pictures start here: http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=23796

And I've got 108 photos uploaded... I began writing up some of the trip on a
long flight I had last week - I'll send it when I complete it. We had a
FANTASTIC time. The weather cooperated, we had no mechanical issues
(although the Deauville had to be abandoned in Paris on the way home) the
hotels were really neat, we ate very well, and had a fantastic group of
people. What more could you ask for?

Already looking forward to doing something similar in 2012!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"