[DeTomaso] Le Mans Classic Tour Laps - Some Pantera Content

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:43:17 EDT 2010

A link to a 45 minute video shot from inside a GT40 of the track tour laps at last weeks Le Mans Classic.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=CWVZJRZ0

The Pantera's and Ferrari's were on the track at the same time and can be seen getting passed....

The laps were not without incident, apparently a Ford GT reversed into the Armco, a Ferrari hit a GT40 and at least a couple GT40 engine expiries.

I'm sure Mike Drew will write a more comprehensive report on the event and the Pantera's entered in Plateau's 5 & 6.

I had a great time and would recommend anyone who can attend to start gearing up for the 2012 event. Thanks again to Charlie McCall and Amaya for making the group tour the success it was.

Julian