[DeTomaso] Where to put O2 bungs?

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Fri Jul 16 19:22:25 EDT 2010

Great!  I am just thinking about putting in a set for tuning on a dyno....  Last
time I was there, they asked if I had bungs for O2 sensors so that they could
connect up their system......and since I'm building a new car
essentially,........ugh!>........I figured now would be the time to do it!

Thanks all for your input!  Sounds like somewhere between 9:00 and 3:00
(clockwise rotation) will be in order, just aft of the collector flange....
ordered stainless bungs and plugs yesterday.

Steve