[DeTomaso] Wheels

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Jul 16 02:39:32 EDT 2010

I have been figuring about making a set for my own Pantera to show for the
Pantera community, and if there are any interest I could produce a number
of sets. It is a split wheel so there is no problem varying the offset and
width. Since the weheel is produced in Sweden and further more by a very
renowned manufacturers, so question is whether someone will accept what it
will cost.
Goran