[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Syfy network tonight

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 23:15:33 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "michael at michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 15, 2010 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Syfy network tonight
To: "John Zeedick" <Pantera351C at hotmail.com>

Thanks, you have me at an advantage, I'm in Boston and my hotel doesn't have
SyFy, so I haven't seen it myself.  We shot the chases first like 7- 10pm,
then the fence drive thru 11-2 and the jump was done starting at 2am and I
flew at  about 4:30 am. It was a 22 hour day
  Aside from a couple bruises on the back of my legs from the aluminum seat,
i was fine, a little sore the next day.  Usually my stunts gigs are
precision driving deals, hitting marks at the right speed, so this was lots
more fun. Thanks for the feedback. Michael Shortt