[DeTomaso] NPC - Neat car for sale

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:24:52 EDT 2010

I'm helping a friend sell a '67 Fairlane XL.  2 dr. hardtop. This is a neat car.  I owned it at one time.  It's been sitting in his garage for some time and he's ready to sell it.  It's Springtime Yellow with black interior,(bucket seats & console) both original stuff and in good condition.  The 289 was built with the best of everything available at the time.  It has a AOD 4 speed auto.  We remounted the front suspension to more Mustang like settings and I was always amazed by the way the car handled with Konis and adjustable sway bars.  It's sitting on Michelins and new American Torque Thrusts.  The black vinyl top needs to be replaced or have the roof painted.  We peeled most of it off one particularly fast cruise :) It comes with a bunch of spare parts too.  I don't have photos yet. We need to get it out and get the dust off.  I'm sure it needs at a minimum fluid changes and a careful eye on the belts and hoses but it was in perfect running shape when it was put away.  These are cool cars with the drag race and street machine crowd.  Price is negotiable around 7-8K.  If anyone wants more info, let me know.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa