[DeTomaso] 600 HP Hemi - Re: Entertaining TV on Sat (no DeTomaso0

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 07:20:05 EDT 2010

I shared this "I have a dream" with some of you which is to buy a Ford GT or
a GT40 clone when I come back to the states.... and then the guy I work for here
in the sandbox let me borrow his teaser Audi RS6 hoping I would stay here longer
on premise I could borrow his car.

While the RS6 is perfect in every way it doesn't have all the lovable (did I
write taht?) flaws our belived Pantera's have.....throw  in 500Hp the only thing
that comes close to my heart is 500 HP with 1,000 pounds shaved off.  Anyway
last week I had to give the boss back the RS6 and in turn handing me the keys to
my Toyota Camry. Gaaaaw

 Gotta do something about the need for speed. Toyota ain't gonna do it. Camaro's
are big here but waiting to see if Mopar delivers on the 600 Hp Hemi
Cuda....anyone hear if that is happening or not?
Headed back to my cell block. I mean is Chrysler still in business? ;-]>

Dawg

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com