[DeTomaso] Entertaining TV on Sat (no DeTomaso0

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Jul 15 01:39:56 EDT 2010

The NHRA rating on a 68 390 fastback is 10.26 (with AFR Canfield or
Edelbrock heads)
The rating of a 68 440 charger is 10.23 (stock heads)
http://www.nhra.com/competition/classification.aspx

There are about 20 factors I bypassed but it's very close and it
surprised the hell out of me.
A stock 68 - 383 roadrunner used to drive away from a stock 68 - 390
mustang,
 first-hand experience1968, new well-tuned cars.

I doan get it.
dave