[DeTomaso] FW: Line to clutch slave.

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:46:43 EDT 2010

I don't think you can point at the Pantera vendors specifically.
_Everyone_ does this these days... Summit, Jegs, McMaster Carr, etc. etc.

The 'handling charges' are $10 for a $40 items even though the shipping
charges are free.

I had to order some set screws. Couldn't find them locally.
$4.30 for 16 screws.
$15.95 to ship them.

Hell, I ordered a DVD from Shelby. $19.95 for the DVD.
$24.95 handling and shipping!!!!

OK, I'm off my soapbox now...
Kirby