[DeTomaso] Welding question? Stainless with MIG

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 12:42:35 EDT 2010

Steve,
I MIG welded my stainless PI mufflers to my exhaust pipes.  IIRC I was going
to do the same thing by just tacking them together and having someone else
finish them up.  It turns out that my mig job was good enough so that I
never had to have anyone else work on them,  and I am not much of a welder.

Art